What would the world be like if, in the hearts and homes of humanity, there was an abundance of love, prosperity, and peace?
Our mission is “to increase the level of love, prosperity, and peace on Earth.”
- The non-profit Global Prosperity and Peace Initiative (GPPI) was launched at the World Parliament on Spirituality on Nov. 17 – 20, 2016, in Salt Lake City, UT, USA. Participants, speakers, and performers from 72 nations attended the launch of this grand Global Initiative.
- This Initiative addresses 11 of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. A focus of the GPPI is teaching personal responsibility, self-reliance and sustainability.
- Our Master Action Plan (MAP) will eventually be implemented in 196 nations. Education is the foundation of our Master Action Plan. We educate people, worldwide, in three ways. First, we teach principles of love, prosperity, and peace at our (free) events. Second, we offer free educational courses, trainings, videos, books, etc. online – provided by in-country experts – in native languages. Third, we offer educational curriculum provided by our sponsors. For example, one sponsor is “Total Life Excellence, Inc.”. They offer self-development courses, value lessons and peace-building activities for families, curriculum to help reduce conflict in workplaces, courses on how to start and grow businesses, etc. All content will eventually be accessible on mobile devices.
- Our teams are well organized. Regional Directors, Peace Ambassadors, National Peace Ambassadors, and other team members are being chosen from 196 nations to help implement the Initiative. Over 300 volunteers worldwide are currently serving on our teams. We stay connected using online forums, video calls, emails and social media.
- On (and around) International Peace Day, Sept 21, 2017, we hosted Peace Summits and Peace Events in many nations. Our in-country National Peace Ambassadors collaborated with others to present Peace Events in nations worldwide. See our website for more information, photos, and a list of 2017 participating nations: ProsperityandPeace.org
- Our 2018 events, worldwide, will be Prosperity Summits. We will continue using our highly successful event model. However, at these events our focus will be on prosperity, teaching self reliance and sustainability, in addition to teaching principles of peace. We will help people worldwide learn how to be financially secure as they start and grow their own businesses. We will also teach other principles of prosperity.
"I was so happy to get such opportunity and my community to celebrate the international peace event. The day was like the peace came to South Sudan, because people were laughing and smiling, our face shine with peace, love, joy and others, we share the little food in love and elders and politicians greet each other in love, we were lacking the day of love in South Sudan, because we were born in war and grow up with that hatred, but this day it is like entering to the new life. Thanks and looking forward."
"I am Amal Shams from Rotary Club of Chouf ( Mount Lebanon). I was so lucky to attend a joint meeting with Rotary Club of Beirut Center... I was so lucky to hear your presentation. You are a great representative to peace, love and care. Your words, your voice and your actions are what we need in these difficult days. I wish I'll be able to meet you one day."
"Being an Oregon Ambassador for the Global Prosperity and Peace Initiative has given me the opportunity to connect with and surround myself with people whose approach to life is at a much higher, more grace-filled and positive level than average. It's given me the opportunity to get more involved in causes that matter to me. And, because I am surrounded by these amazing individuals within my own community, it's given me the courage to stretch my own wings, do things I haven't done before, and raise my voice for the sake of people and causes that need change. As a Regional Director, I'm able to support and touch lives I would never have had contact with before. It makes the worlds' issues feel more real, more personal, and closer to home. Being a part of GPPI makes the world a smaller place, makes my family feel bigger, and inspires me to be more involved in creating a world that can work for all."
I felt I am so lucky to arrange an event about Peace Day in Pakistan . I was so happy to get such opportunity and my community to celebrate the international peace event; we feel that peace is very important for today’s world. We have seen happiness and smiles on the faces of participants, As Pakistani People are facing lot of Challenges in everyday life. We also share the little food in love with all participants. ... We were so happy to hear your presentation and share with other Peace Ambassadors. You are a great representative to peace, love and care towards humanity... Your work towards Humanity is really very admirable; this is what we need in these days to build peace around our community and world, We believe that God has chosen you to invite all people from different societies and communities and countries to be one with heart, mind for one purpose. We hope we’ll be able to meet you one day in person.
"I am delighted to be part of this big effort and Initiative. Dr. Paula's leadership and passion made all this possible. Thank you for the opportunity. I´m sure that events next year will be held with more and more people, touching even more lives and changing for the better a lot of brothers and sisters around the globe. We are ready. The moment is now! Thanks Paula!"
“Las instituciones son las que sostienen la identidad, tradición, cultura y educación de las naciones. Éstas pueden activar cambios en función de la felicidad y hacer recobrar la alegría y la confianza en quienes la han perdido”, agregó. “Cuando tengamos instituciones que impulsen el buen trato, el bienestar, la felicidad, el respeto, la empatía, tendremos todo. Las acciones pequeñas llevan a grandes acciones, tu acción y la mía pueden ser el primer ladrillo para la construcción de un mundo mejor que nos haga caminar en un verdadero estado de Paz”, señaló Claudio Ortega.