What would the world be like if, in the hearts and homes of humanity, there was an abundance of love, prosperity, and peace?
Our mission is “to increase the level of love, prosperity, and peace on Earth.”
- The Global Prosperity and Peace Initiative was launched at the magnificent Second World Parliament on Spirituality on November 17 – 20, 2016, in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Participants, speakers, and performers from 72 nations attended the official launch of this Global Initiative.
- A Master Action Plan (a Prosperity and Peace MAP) will be implemented in 196 nations. The MAP has, as its foundation, curriculum to help people in every area of their lives, titled “Total Life Excellence”. It includes Prosperity and Peace Training courses, modules and materials to be taught live and online in collaboration with individuals, local leaders, organizations, businesses, schools, and parents in every nation. The Peace MAP will include self-development courses, value lessons and peace-building activities for families, curriculum to help reduce conflict in workplaces, courses on how to start and grow businesses, uplifting literature, art, music from each culture, etc. All content will be accessible on mobile devices.
- Our teams are well organized. Regional Directors, Peace Ambassadors, National Peace Ambassadors, and other team members are being chosen from 196 nations to help implement the Initiative. Over 300 volunteers worldwide are currently serving on our teams. We stay connected using online forums, video calls, emails, webinars, and social media.
- On International Peace Day, Sept 21, 2017, we will present Prosperity and Peace Summits in 196 nations. Our in-country National Peace Ambassadors are collaborating with many others to present annual Summits to educate, celebrate progress, and set new goals.
- There are measurements in place to quantify our progress. A Global Prosperity and Peace Initiative Study, prepared by experienced statisticians, will be used to regularly measure our progress re: increasing the prosperity and peace in each nation.