What would the world be like if, in the hearts and homes of humanity, there was an abundance of love, prosperity, and peace?
- The non-profit Global Prosperity and Peace Initiative (GPPI) was launched at the World Parliament on Spirituality on Nov. 17 – 20, 2016, in Salt Lake City, UT, USA. Participants, speakers, and performers from 72 nations attended the launch of this grand Global Initiative.
- This Initiative addresses 11 of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. A focus of the GPPI is teaching personal responsibility, self-reliance and sustainability.
- Our Master Action Plan (MAP) will eventually be implemented in 196 nations. Education is the foundation of our Master Action Plan. We educate people, worldwide, in three ways. First, we teach principles of love, prosperity, and peace at our (free) events. Second, we offer free educational courses, trainings, videos, books, etc. online – provided by in-country experts – in native languages. Third, we offer educational curriculum provided by our sponsors. For example, one sponsor is “Total Life Excellence, Inc.”. They offer self-development courses, value lessons and peace-building activities for families, curriculum to help reduce conflict in workplaces, courses on how to start and grow businesses, etc. All content will eventually be accessible on mobile devices.
- Our teams are well organized. Regional Directors, Peace Ambassadors, National Peace Ambassadors, and other team members are being chosen from 196 nations to help implement the Initiative. Over 300 volunteers worldwide are currently serving on our teams. We stay connected using online forums, video calls, emails and social media.
- On (and around) International Peace Day, Sept 21, 2017, we hosted Peace Summits and Peace Events in many nations. Our in-country National Peace Ambassadors collaborated with others to present Peace Events in nations worldwide. See our website for more information, photos, and a list of 2017 participating nations: ProsperityandPeace.org
- Our 2018 events, worldwide, will be Prosperity Summits. We will continue using our highly successful event model. However, at these events our focus will be on prosperity, teaching self reliance and sustainability, in addition to teaching principles of peace. We will help people worldwide learn how to be financially secure as they start and grow their own businesses. We will also teach other principles of prosperity.
Create memorable pages with smooth parallax effects that everyone loves. Also, use our lightweight content slider offering you smooth and great-looking animations.
Build a front page for your WooCommerce store in a matter of minutes. The neat and clean presentation will help your sales and make your store accessible to everyone.
CUSTOM CONTENT BLOCKS
Showcase your team, products, clients, about info, testimonials, latest posts from the blog, contact form, additional calls to action. Everything translation ready.
GO PRO FOR MORE FEATURES
Get new content blocks: pricing table, Google Maps, and more. Change the sections order, display each block exactly where you need it, customize the blocks with whatever colors you wish.
Testimonials & Comments About Our Work
By Robert Levine FIONS Board Member, Principal Instructor at TGR Yoga and Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator for We, The World and the WE Campaign we.net THE CHALLENGE To take on the challenge as conveyed by Dr. Jane Goodall: “It’s time for us to realize that we are part of those who are hungry and starving, all those animals Read more about Friends of the Institute of Noetic Sciences (FIONS)[…]
By Robert Levine Fions Board Member, Principal Instructor at TGR Yoga, Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator for We, The World and the WE Campaign we.net On April 24, 2017 the world lost an extraordinary champion of Interdependence with the passing of Benjamin Barber at the age of 77. He was a colleague, friend and for many years, a visionary partner Read more about In Memoriam: Benjamin Barber, Prophet of Interdependence[…]
By Pavel Curda We recently travelled to Bari in south Italy’s beautiful Puglia region to interview a team that uses machine learning on healthcare data from common medical devices to predict diseases years before doctors can diagnose them. The team analyzed scans from the Alzheimer disease, a neurodegenerative disease that is the leading cause of dementia for the Read more about AI researchers from Italy can spot Alzheimer disease years before symptoms appear[…]
By Ada Sofineti Growing up in Communist Romania, religion played little role in my life. I did however notice that my household was a little different than that of the rest of the kids I knew – I got Christmas presents and went to church with my grandmother, but also got gifts and celebrated Bay Read more about In the Name of Religion[…]
Por: Rando Santos En los años que duró el régimen fascista alemán Joseph_Goebbels el siniestro artífice de la propaganda nazi, tenía una máxima: «Una mentira, repetida muchas veces, se convierte en verdad» Esto fue llevado a la práctica usando todos los medios disponibles en aquel entonces. El resultado fue que la abrumadora mayoría del pueblo Read more about LA TIRANIA DE LOS MEDIOS[…]
By Davis Smith Refugees have been headlining the news in recent months, but an important part of the story is missing: the human story. Behind the statistics are real people, like Anas, a young Syrian man I met whose resilience and spirit continue to inspire me. Anas stood out to me among the group of Read more about A Syrian Refugee’s Story of Survival and Why We’d be Lucky to Have Him[…]
La Grande Bretagne veut investir un peu plus de 4 milliards $ en Afrique, particulièrement en Côte d’Ivoire et au Sénégal
(Agence Ecofin) – Le Commonwealth Development Corporation, l’institution de financement du développement de la Grande Bretagne, projette d’injecter un peu plus de 4 milliards $ dans les cinq prochaines années, sur des investissements directs ou indirects en Afrique. Des responsables de l’institution sont actuellement en tournée en Afrique de l’ouest, et ont indiqué que, dans le Read more about La Grande Bretagne veut investir un peu plus de 4 milliards $ en Afrique, particulièrement en Côte d’Ivoire et au Sénégal[…]